Luminous Pink is a metallic pink hue with intense pink sparkles.
Glitz Cosmetic grade Glitters are exclusive and unique in it's commercial formulations that are luminous, beautifying in its applications which ensures you the very best sparkle. Suitable for
Check out the 'Glitz washable water-based make up adhesive Wand' a must for the application of Glitz Glitter.
Ingredients: Loose Cosmetic Glitter, Acrylic Polymer (Plastic) in a 5 Gram Jar. Designed in New Zealand.
Glitz Cosmetic Glitters are protected by NZ intellectual property, including patents,trademarks and copyrights.
How do you apply Glitz?
1. For FINE glitter, select your Glitz colourway, and have the glitz adhesive ready for application.
2. Make sure to apply your foundation, and eyeshadow before the adhesive. Glitz glitter should be applied last.
3. Apply a thin layer of Glitz adhesive to the area you’d like the glitter adhered to.
4. Wait approx. 10-20 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky, then apply your glitz glitter with a dabbing motion.
5. After applying wait to dry before fully opening eyes to prevent smearing and smudging.Glitz adhesive keeps all loose product adhered to any skin surface without dulling the sparkle.
The Glitz adhesive also prevents cracking, flaking or floating, offering a comfortable all day hold that dries completely with easy removal. For a more dramatic look, add liquid eyeliner and false lashes.
For our Chunky glitter, follow the same steps. Please note however, that our chunky glitz glitter is more suitable for the face, body, hair & nails. Chunky glitz isn’t recommended for use directly on the eyes - however our glitz finer glitters are eye safe, as well as being suited to all other applications.